I’ve got this domain name already eleven years. Quite some different layouts have been here. Also, a lot of different content has been shown. Most of the smaller projects I’ve put online are located in sub folders of this root and are not referenced anymore. I had the idea to make a roundup, a cleanup and a blog post about some of them. Checkout out for example my Leetifyer!
But there’s definitely more than that. Let me show you a list with some things here.
- Yet another word API is a simple word API you’ll have to register for. It uses the ‘old’ GNU ispell library.
- Early sketch showing splashes
- This simple HTML page is one of my early endeavours in frontend stuff. I haven’t looked at the code ever since I created it, so I have no opinion about it, except that I probably would do it differently nowadays.
- Half automatic tweet bot
- This Tweet bot needs some human intervention: a click on a button. This action triggers the posting of a new tweet. The code behind it uses a Markov chain as from Hay Kranen and uses a lot of snippets of “Artist statements” from the internet.
- Leet translator
- The Leet translator modifies your input text into leetspeak.
c/\N yO|_| |~3A|>2 |)I$??
- Binary clock in ProcessingJS
- I really love Modernism. A lot of Modernist art is very well transformable to code. That’s what I tried with these sketches. Originally they were written in Processing, but again, I ported them to ProcessingJS to make them Java-independent.
- Mondrianizer 1
- Mondrianizer 2
- The second Modrianizer animates an old Piet Mondriaan painting, done in ProcessingJS.